Gov. Neil Abercrombie released his potential list to the state Legislature on Monday.
Under the state Constitution, the governor has 10 working days -- or until July 8 -- to decide the fate of the bills.
Here are the bills:
· House Bill 1288 (Relating to Order of Succession)
· House Bill 2163 (Relating to Parental Parity)
· House Bill 2427 (Relating to the Repeal of Non-General Funds)
· Senate Bill 60 (Relating to Victims of Crimes)
· Senate Bill 2431 (Relating to the Hawaii Tourism Authority)
· Senate Bill 2483 (Relating to Condominium Associations)
· Senate Bill 2589 (Relating to Law Enforcement)
· Senate Bill 2682 (Relating to Financial Disclosure Statements)
· Senate Bill 2821 (Relating to Insurance)
· Senate Bill 2874 (Relating to the Board of Land and Natural Resources)